Why the Professional Coaching Course (PCC)?
When it’s time to bring your whole self to life…
In this comprehensive yearlong program, we provide everything necessary for you to succeed as an Integral Development Coach.
Whether you work within an organization, have an existing consulting business, or wish to start your own coaching company, our course will give you all the structure, support, materials, and experience you need and the opportunity to establish a powerful public identity as a coach.
We conduct a thorough, rigorous certification process for people who complete the program and apply to be designated as a New Ventures West Integral Development Coach.
See a snapshot of the PCC
Who you are
The Professional Coaching Course (PCC) attracts dedicated professionals who intend to:
- Start their own coaching business
- Add coaching services to an existing consulting practice
- Provide professional-level coaching within their organization
- Fully integrate coaching into their leadership
What we offer
The PCC provides:
- A powerful proven methodology grounded in theory, research, and practice
- A rigorous curriculum of study and practice that includes 17 days of face-to-face learning
- Individual coaching by faculty members who are fully invested in your unique development and unfolding throughout the program
- Seasoned teaching faculty known for their wisdom, compassion, presence, and experience
- A custom-designed individual development plan for each student
- An accomplished group of fellow participants who are committed to high standards of excellence
- Small class sizes: you are a member of a class of 20 students
- Dedicated “learning pods” of 5 students that meet regularly throughout the year and are each facilitated by an accredited faculty coach to provide structure, follow-up and support
- An active graduate community of close to 1000 people from around the world